In 2017, I introduced the terminology of ‘Responsible Reward’ in the report I wrote with CASS Business School (London) to the HR, Reward and Investment communities. The report presents the integration of remuneration and sustainability as a catalyst to achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Back in 2017, Responsible Reward was an emerging concept. Now, it’s on everyone’s radar – but there’s still a lot to do.
How Responsible Reward can improve your business
Like you, I’m passionate about the power of Reward (base pay, incentives, benefits and pensions) to incentivise and reward senior executives and all employees.
I enjoy working with employers who care as much about the sustainability impact of their business as they do about the profit they generate. They understand that one impacts the other.
I want your business to stand out as an employer of choice when:
- your are caught in the talent war
- you want to match up what you say on sustainability with what you offer in your Employer Value Proposition (EVP)
- you have good intentions for Responsible Reward but don’t know where to start
Responsible Reward allows you to attract more engaged employees, gain loyal customers, and make more sales.
With every assignment I undertake, I follow my five-step proprietary E.A.R.T.H.®methodology which offers you a clear framework to map your EVP to the SDGs that impact your business most.
- ‘E’ : EVALUATE your current situation;
- ‘A’ : ASCERTAIN your desired objectives and outcomes;
- ‘R’ : REALISE the changes you need to make;
- ‘T’ : TELL your story to your internal and external stakeholders;
- ‘H’: HELP monitor your progress and results and recalibrate your targets for the next performance period.
Over the past 30 years, I have worked across continents as an interim Head of Reward, a senior Reward professional and a Reward consultant in financial services, energy, technology and retail. You can see a selection of my past clients here and read their testimonials.
My pledge is that I will share my knowledge, experience and relevant contacts with you to create solutions.
Get in touch to check my availability. I look forward to hearing from you!