“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.”
(These wise words are usually credited to the acclaimed genius Albert Einstein.)
Looking back at my long (and successful) Reward career, there were several times when I felt I was going round and round in circles and I wished I’d had a coach. I was looking for:
- a guide who understood my work
- someone who could help me assess what was serving me well and what I needed to change
- an independent and trustworthy sounding board who would support me to achieve my goals
I searched extensively for this elusive person and found no real option that met my criteria. Instead, I opted for generic coaches who disappointed me because they either:
- didn’t understand the challenges of my role
- were ill-prepared for our sessions
- didn’t follow up on their promises
In summary, they were a waste of time and poor value for money.
My Reward coaching provides you with the option I was looking for all along: a dedicated one-to-one time where you can share your story as it is, in confidence.
If you’re a Head of Reward or a Reward Manager, my Reward coaching sessions are for you.
You may be new in the role, have an underperforming team, and feel frustrated you don’t have anyone impartial around you to talk through your challenges.
I’ve been there and this is exactly why I’m offering you Reward coaching. My sessions follow the five steps of my proprietary E.A.R.T.H.® framework:
- EVALUATE your current situation
- ASCERTAIN your goals
- REALISE what you keep and what you let go
- TELL your story in your confidential log
- Set up an ongoing HELP programme to monitor your progress and results
My aim is for you to:
- get clear about what’s working well and not so well
- improve your performance (either directly or through your team) and
- receive the recognition you deserve
It’s easy for us to work together. First, book your discovery call. Then, if we feel there is mutual synergy, I’ll provide details of what you can expect from our coaching sessions:
- Preparation of each bespoke session
- Actual sessions
- Recording with a summary of the key points we discussed
- Follow up actions (yours and mine)
As Einstein said, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.” If you don’t follow his wise words, your situation will not change. You and your valuable team members will become dissatisfied and eventually leave. It’s a lose-lose situation.
So invest in your personal development today: £3,000 + VAT for six sessions of 45 minutes each, paid for and booked in advance.
This is an introductory special offer and I’m taking on a limited number of clients. If you miss out on this initial intake, I operate a waiting list. So please email me and I’ll let you know when a space becomes available.
As a keen advocate of Responsible Reward – the integration of reward and sustainability – my coaching sessions support the following UN SDGs:
- #3: Good health and well-being
- #4: Quality education
- #5: Gender equality
- #8: Decent work and economic growth
- #10: Reduced inequalities
I have been a Head of Reward, a senior interim Reward practitioner and a Reward consultant for more than 30 years. I have worked across sectors and geographies, and with private and publicly listed organisations. I understand your Reward technical and managerial challenges. Check out my impressive client list and read their testimonials.
I enjoy getting the best out of people and am described as being a straight talker, delivery-focused and highly dependable. My pledge to you is that I will share my knowledge, experience and relevant contacts to create solutions.
Remember that whatever sector you’re in and however big or small your organisation is, base pay, incentives, benefits and pensions are all part of your Responsible Reward offering. By linking your and your portfolio companies’ sustainability and remuneration strategies, you become an employer, an investment and an investor of choice.
If you value my newsletter, please share it with your friends and colleagues. If it has been forwarded to you, please subscribe here to get your own copy. I much appreciate your support on such an important topic!
I look forward to hearing from you!